University Filmworks Mobile Film Unit for Stylized Personal Interviews
The voice of students, faculty and industry professionals
Aimed at prospective students or donors, UFW testimonial video projects provide a voice for students, faculty and industry professionals to provide critical points of view and information of interest to a wide audience, particularly to prospective students and donors.
- Personal interviews with students, teachers and industry professional cut together into thematic segments which convey a story.
- Highlights of the students, faculty, department, campus or university.
Style and Approach
- Interviewer and interviewee appearing on camera together.
- One or more students appearing on camera at a time.
- One or more professors/industry professionals appearing on camera at a time.
- Thematic segments of personal interviews cut together which convey a story.