What is a University Filmworks Brand Video?
The Spirit of an Organization
- A Brand Video brings to light the spirit of a university, campus, faculty, department or academic program—a video version of what the organization actually does.
- University Filmworks looks into the eyes of the people who run up the organization, particularly the top brass.
- Showing brand is showing heart, soul, and pride, and this extends beyond facilities and architecture to the people behind the organization.
- As a portrait and impression of the university, deans, professors and outstanding students are placed in the limelight and become movie stars in a timeless documentary of learning experience.
Leading the Way
The Hong Kong Polytechnic School for Hotel and Tourism Management
What is a Brand Video for?
Pride, Process and Development
- To show prospective students and the world the style and direction of the university, faculty, department or program.
- To inspire university the pride, process and development among faculties, departments or programs.
- Attracting donors and support for the university.